Success is its own reward. That Sunseekers Tours Ltd. is Ghana’s tour company of choice can be seen in the multiple awards we have been garnering over the years.
For the third consecutive time, Sunseekers’ Tours was voted National Tour Operator of the Year 2013 at the awards ceremony held on December 19, 2014.
Our indispensability on the Ghanaian tour operation scene can be seen as follows:
Achievements and Awards
Since its establishment over 20 years ago, Sunseekers Tours has received many awards:
- 2016 National Tourism Award – (Ghana Tourism Authority) Tour Operator of the Year
- 2016 Regional Tourism Award – (Ghana Tourism Authority) Tour Operator of the Year for Greater Accra.
- 2016 9th Ghana Business and Financial Services Excellence Awards (Ministry of Trade and Industry) Gold Awards Conferred on Sunseekers Tours Ltd.
- 2016 Tourism Hall of Fame Gold Award.
- 2014— 10th National Tourism Awards– National Best Tour Operator for the Year 2013.
- 2013— Regional Tourism Awards – (Ghana Tourist Board) Tour Operator Award of the Year for Greater Accra
- 2012 —9th National Tourism Award– (Ghana Tourist Board) Tour Operator of the Year.
- 2008 —8th National Tourism Award– (Ghana Tourist Board) Tour Operator of the Year.
- 2003— Regional Tourism Awards Night – (Ghana Tourist Board) – Award for Promotion of Cruises – an up-market tourism segment.
- 2001— National Tourism Awards Night – (Ghana Tourist Board) – Honorary Award for Excellence in Cruise Handling.
- 1998 —Air Afrique Best Ground Handler in Ghana. (Selected by Air Afrique U.S.A Office to represent Ghana at a workshop on tours to Africa for selected U.S. travel agents).
- 1997 —First–ever National Tourism Awards Night (Ghana Tourist Board) – Tour Company of the Year Nominee.
- 1997 —First-ever Greater Accra Regional Tourism Awards (Ghana Tourist Board, Accra Office) Tour Company of the year – Awarded at awards ceremony on August 9, 1997
- 1996 —Chartered Institute of Marketing Ghana (CIMG) Travel and Tour Company of the Year – awarded at annual awards ceremony on April 26, 1997.